Oregon history comes alive for students at the Museum, as well as at Historic Brunk House & Farm! We offer an educational adventure for students of all ages, with elementary and middle school students especially enjoying the experience. We also offer a unique opportunity for home-schooled students.
- Groups are generally limited to 50 students, with a ratio of one supervising adult per five students encouraged.
- If the teacher has not visited the Museum previously, a site visit for familiarity and to discuss the educational goals is strongly recommended.
- Supervising adults are to stay with student groups at all times.
- Tours begin at 1:30 p.m.
- No food or drink is allowed in the Museum proper, but an indoor break area with tables and chairs is available for use. No refreshments are provided.
- If you prefer an outdoor picnic area, Nesmith Park is adjacent to the Polk County Fairgrounds just across our parking lot.
- Fourth-Grade students touring as part of the Oregon History curriculum pay no fee, but each adult pays full fee ($5.00 Adults, $3.00 seniors age 62 and over.)
- All other tour groups pay the regular admission fee ($5.00 adult, $3.00 seniors age 62 and over, $1.00 student, children under 6 and centenarians FREE.)