Our book store has many books about Polk County, Oregon.
Explore our unique historic map that locates the nearly 600 claims of the Donation Land Act (Homesteads) in Polk County, Oregon.
- Learn more about the Kalapuya native tribe that occupied Polk County, Oregon.
- Enjoy exhibits of agriculture and logging.
- We have 28 town site exhibits that were in Polk County Oregon at one time.
- We have many artifacts, physical, pictorial and written from an the era of 1842 to 1943.
- The Museum is a non-profit.
- We are funded entirely by memberships, donations and fundraisers.
- We are 100% volunteer staffed.
Polk County Fairgrounds
520 S Pacific Highway West
Rickreall, OR 97371
At the south end of the Polk County Fairgrounds parking lot.
Hours: 1-5 pm, Mon-Wed-Thurs-Fri, Sat 10-5
Admission: Adult $3, Senior $2, Student $1, 6 years & under free.
Support us by becoming a member click here.
Remember! Membership has its advantages.